Billing changes 1 November 2023.
Due to the rising costs of operating an accredited Medical Centre some patients will now pay a gap fee. In order to keep providing a high quality of care by Doctors and Registered Nurses, unfortunately we need to make these changes.
For the Doctors who choose to bill privately, the following will apply:
- We provide for, and opt to bulk bill all Veteran’s Affairs patients with a Gold card
- Standard appointment Private billing from $80
- Longer appointment Private billing from $125
- A minimum gap fee of $25 will apply to HCC and concession cardholders
- Mental Health Care Plans, a variety of procedures and operations attract higher fees
- There will be an initial fee for all new patients.
Our reception staff will be able to answer all your billing questions.
Payment will need to be made at time of consultation. We have Eftpos and credit card facilities for your convenience.
Private patients and patients without a Medicare card will be charged from $80 for a standard consultation and minimum $85 on the weekend. This needs to be paid at time of consultation.
We suggest you register your bank details with Medicare so that when your payment is processed at the practice, details can be sent directly to Medicare. You will then have your rebate directly credited to your bank account, usually within one or two days. You can do this through your MyGov account or by calling Medicare on 132011.